Tuesday 10 June 2014

Maybelline the falsies mascara and Rimmel Scandaleyes gel liner review!



Hello everyone! Hope your all okay?
Today im going to be writing a post about my new makeup purchases! As it is summer I thought I would take a couple of pictures with some flowers and take it in the sunshine! :) Im loving this hot weather at the moment, it always makes you feel happy and cheery. The last couple of days me and my boyfriend took our gorgeous sun over the park and sat in the beautiful sunshine. Anyway as I was saying before I got carried away about the sun lol, I brought these products from Superdrug when they was doing there three for two offer along with my Barry M gelly nail paints which I have already wrote a blog post about.


This is the Maybelline the falsies volum express in black, I got this in waterproof because usually at the end of the day I have no mascara left as with this one it stays on all day! I love the mascara wand its like a spoon brush which allows you to get all the lashes, it doesn't make your lashes look clumpy it makes them look natural and really long. The mascara consistency is not watery nor thick it is the right balance of both there for making it easy to apply (I wish that I brought this mascara a lot sooner!). I thought I would add a blue flower to make this picture look pretty for my blog, I really enjoyed taking the pictures too! 



This is the Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eye liner. I first saw this eye liner on an advert and it caught my eye and I thought I would give it a try! So I ordered it of Superdrug, I have always been a bit worried with eye liner and I have always struggled to apply eye liners easily and trying to get it to look the same thickness either side, I also struggled to get the flick to look the same, but as they say practice makes perfect but with this amazing product from Rimmel  it makes applying eye line way much easier and quicker. The gel is a creamy soft gel texture and does not clump to the brush, I don't usually like the brushes that the companies supply with their products because they usually tend to be to small for the product your using or not of a good quality, but the brush they supply with the eye liner I found to very good quality which makes the eye liner apply nicely to the eye. The brush is soft but firm enough to create a nice smooth line. I would definatley recommend this product.


Here are a couple of picture of me wearing the eye liner and mascara.

  
Here is the eye liner and mascara applied :) 
                     
                                               

I really hope you enjoyed this review and have found it useful, feel free to comment! :)
Hopefully see you soon :)
love Catherine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment