Thursday 25 September 2014

The British Tag.




Hello everyone, I hope you are all okay?
I have been tagged by the lovely Koren to do the British tag :) Check out Korens blog here. So here goes...

How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I have 4-5 cups of tea a day, Tea is the only thing that I really drink to be honest lol. I love my tea strong with one sugar! Everyone else in my house has two sugars YUCK!

Favourite part of a roast?
My favourite part of the roast has got to be the meat, I love beef with my roast, or the yorkshire puddings ( I want a roast now!) 

Favourite dunking biscuit?
My favourite dunking biscuit has got to be rich tea, once I eat one I cant stop eating them. 

Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
My favourite quintessentially british pastime has got to be going to the sea side getting candy floss and rocks, going to the tea room and having a cup of tea with scones, oh and going to the funfair :) 

Favourite word?
I dont actually know what my favourite word is lol.

Cockney rhyme slag?
My favourite Cockney rhyme slag has got to be " Rosie Lee" which means tea. 

Favourite sweet?
My favourite sweet has got to be humbugs, I am always eating them.

What would your pub be called?
My pub would be called Harry on the hill, my son is called harry, and also prince Harry. 

Number 1 british person?
Mine has got to be Keith Lemon! He makes me laugh so much, I love watching celebrity juice, Or Julie Waters! I loved her in the film Mamma Mia. 

Favourite shop/Restaurant?
My favourite shop has got to be primark. I dont eat in restaurants because of my emetophobia, I get worried that I might get food poising or something! 

What british pop song comes into your head?
British pop song that comes into my head is nobody is perfect by Jessie J, I love that song. 

Marmite?
I love marmite, that has got to be my favourite thing on toast! yummy.


Well there you have it guys, That is the British tag. Once again thankyou Koren for tagging me to do this post, I really enjoyed writing it. I tag anyone who reads this post to do this tag. Thanks for reading guys!

Love from 
Catherine <3






No comments:

Post a Comment