Friday 19 September 2014

The Liebster Award



Hello everyone!

I have been nominated by the beautiful Koren (You can find her blog here) to do the Liebster award. This is a great way to get the word about smaller blogs who have fewer views. So here goes...


The Rules


You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.



♥ You must link back to the person who nominated you.



♥ You must nominate 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give them 11 new questions.



♥ You can not nominate the person who nominated you.



♥ You need to leave your nominees a link to your page so they know what to do.


The questions

1) What did you do and play as a child?
When I was younger I used to love watching my brother play, playstation games. As a child I used to play checkouts, I would pretend that I was a lady in the supermarker on the check out lol!

2) Whats your favourite hobby?
My favourite hobby is taking my son swimming with mummy and daddy.

3) Do you prefer countryside or city?
I prefer the countryside, I love the smell of freshly cut grass, I also love seeing the horses running around in fields ( Horses are my favourite animals).

4) What made you start your blog?
I love watching beauty Youtube videos and most of the peoples videos that I watch on youtube have blogs, I thought that it looked really good and thought that I would give it a try. I also really love designing things and being creative. 

5) Whats your favourite food and drink?
My favourite food has got to be fajitas and pizza. My favourite drink has got to be, tea and coke. 

6) What is your idea of heaven?
My idea of heaven is when you have had a busy day and you get into bed and watch a film with a cup of tea. That is my idea of heaven!

7) How do you like to start you day?
I like to start my day by waking up and seeing my gorgeous son smiling at me! And my fiance annoying me ;) aha.

8) Whats your favourite season?
My favourite season has got to be winter, I love wearing woolly jumpers and scarfs. I love comming in from outside and being nice a warm and watching a christmas film with a lovely cup of tea.

9) What is the best thing to you about christmas?
The best thing to me about christmas is when the family all get together and have chrismas dinner! ( Yum got to love a roast dinner!) I think this year will be the best, spending time as a family  with my son as it is his first christmas and with my fiance. Then two days after christmas it is my sons first birthday! :)

10) What are you doing most days at 5pm?
Most days at 5pm I am playing with my son either in his ball pit or watching him run around in his walker.

11) How do you relax?
Once my son has gone to bed I normally make some dinner then have a bath and watch some youtube videos whilst in the bath, I then get into bed and watch some television or play zombies with my fiance who is better than me ha <--- He wrote that not me!. 


I nominate: 
Rosie: http://www.rosielucky.co.uk/
Emma: She hasnt got a blog but is making one and this can be her first post.

(Okay so this isn't 11 people but I dont know 11 people that blog and have under 200 followers) 

My questions for my nominees 
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What is your favourite clothing shop?
3. Favourite animal?
4. Have you got any fears?
5. Favourite film?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What cheers you up when you are feeling sad?
8. Favourite makeup product?
9. What is the most played song on your phone?
10. Best school memory?

And there you have it, my completed leibdter award, I really hope you enjoyed this post! 

Lots of love Catherine
xox
 



1 comment:

  1. I love this :) it's so cute how a you mention Harry a lot! xxx

    ReplyDelete